Thursday, September 11, 2008

College Veg Pledge 2008


The second annual College Veg Pledge is getting started. We want as many schools to participate as possible. Whether you are involved in a college animal rights group or just on your own, email staranimals@gmail.com to officially get involved.

“As a university student, I realize that I am a leader for my generation and an example for society. I am concerned about the suffering of farm animals and the impact of meat production on global warming, the environment, and my health. By signing my name, I pledge to abstain from consuming meat on November 19th, 2008 and commit to exploring a more ethical diet in the future.”

Info on how to take the pledge coming soon. Last year we had over 3000 participants nationwide--let's aim for 5000 this year!

Take the pledge NOW right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment